Welcome to the Corporate Group of Allied Associates (CGAA)
We are Calgary business owners and entrepreneurs motivated to
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
We help facilitate local community business owner interaction through...
Thursday Networking Events
Promote Your Business to Over 40 Calgary Business Owners & Learn from Our Dynamic Speakers...
Thursday June 15: David Alberda, Dynamic Mortgage Solutions
Thursday June 29. Darren Card, Contego Tech
Thursday July 13, Kevin Dejonge, NXG International
Thursday July 27, Sid Helischauer, ICC Benefits Management
Thursday August 10, David Swartzenberger, ARC Trades
Thursday August 24, Michael Lindenbach, Biz Assist YYC
Venue: China Rose Restaurant at 228 - 28th Street SE
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Cost: $20 includes an all you can eat buffet, tax and gratuity
Bi-Weekly Business Clubs coming this fall...
- Introduce your company to new local business owners at the club every two weeks
- Form strategic alliances and share leads with local community business owners
- Member-Only presentations on cost-cutting; marketing; financing; technology; etc.
- Perform a 20-minute presentation of your products and services to your club
Local Community Events
- CGAA Trade Shows
- Networking Mixers
- Weekly Golf League
- Annual pool tournament
Annual Christmas Party Awards Gala & 100 Turkey Giveaway
- All 4 Calgary clubs will participate: some members make it their company Christmas party
- CGAA Awards: Outstanding Businesses; Ethics; Customer Service; etc.
- Our weekly 50/50 draws will pay for the purchase of 100 turkeys from local farmers and we'll give them to the Foodbank for Christmas. We'll be sending out a press release to the media to take a picture of all of our members who donate, for their news broadcasts.